Bedrooms : 6
Bathrooms : 7
Plot size : 72,01 ha.
Construction : 2.274 m2.
Price : On demand
This impressive country property dates back to 1694 and, having been completely renovated in 2014, is presented in impeccable, move-in condition.
It sits proudly on an extensive south-facing plot of over 72 hectares with sea and mountain views, offering all of the peace and privacy of a country lifestyle in Sant Andreu de Llavaneres, just 45 minutes from Barcelona.
We access the main house via a picturesque patio and enter a grand reception area.
The right wing offers a spacious living room with a wonderful open fireplace and the left wing provides a dining area, kitchen, pantry, library and office.
Upstairs is a second lounge, 4 en-suite bedrooms with sea and mountain views and a little staircase leading us up to the watchtower which is currently used as an office.
Painstakingly refurbished by the current owners, the masia now offers an ideal combination of beautifully restored architectural features such as the historic defense tower and gothic windows, with cutting-edge, energy efficient technology such as 300 mega byte internet service, water reserves and backup electric generators.
The main house is around 800m².
The plot includes 15 hectares of agricultural land with a license for cultivation, 5 hectares of wild vineyards, private hunting terrain, 3 water wells and abundant space for equestrian facilities if desired. To the front of the masia is a beautiful swimming pool and a wellness area with a spa, 2 saunas, a jacuzzi, a stunning elongated indoor pool and a sizable gym. Other facilities include the separate apartment for staff
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a unique, historical, luxury property in a highly privileged location in the Maresme countryside with easy access to the city, golf courses, beaches, high-end restaurants and marinas.
● The main house is accessed via a beautiful patio
● Grand reception area Right wing
● Living room with open fireplace Left Wing
● Dining area
● Office and library
● Large kitchen with pantry First Floor
● Lounge Right wing
● Spacious en-suite double bedroom with a walk-in dressing area Left wing
● 3 further en-suite double bedrooms
● All bedrooms with beautiful sea and mountain views
● On the same level you have stairwell which leads to the watchtower that is currently used as a small office Other
● Behind the Masia you can find the service entrance to an independent apartment, with a kitchen, bathroom, living room and one bedroom
● Pool house
● Indoor pool
● Large lounge and dining room area
● Outdoor kitchen with barbecue
● A fully equipped utility room with energy efficient installations
Location This is a rare opportunity to rent a unique, historical, luxury property in a highly privileged location in the Maresme countryside with easy access to the city, golf courses, beaches, high-end restaurants and marinas.